Those considering home healthcare for themselves or a loved one are often unsure whether their individual circumstance(s) qualify them. To help you decide if our services are right for you, ask yourself the questions below. If you answer yes to two or more — and would like to arrange for home care — call us at 978.921.2615 (or toll-free at 855.413.6342) to discuss how we can assist.
- Have you been diagnosed recently with an illness?
- Do you require physical or occupational therapy?
- Have you recently returned from a hospital or rehab stay?
- Are you unsteady on your feet and fearful of falling?
- Have your medications changed?
- Do you have needs that require assistance?
- Are you anxious to remain in the comfort of your own home?
What are the costs involved in home healthcare — and will I be able to afford them?
At Lahey Health at Home, we accept a number of insurance plans, many of which are offered at no cost to you. To find out more and explore your options, please call at 978.921.2615 (or toll-free at 855.413.6342) and let us help you make the appropriate choice for your individual situation.
What kinds of home healthcare services are available to me?
Medical assistance, rehabilitative services and patient education are among the full range of services Lahey Health at Home offers you in the comfort of your own home.
- Skilled nursing
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapy
- Cardiac and pulmonary care
- Wound care
- Infusion services
- Disease and pain management
- Medication management and education
- Patient education to promote self-management
- Treatment for balance problems that can lead to falls and accidents
- Remote telehealth monitoring to enhance independent disease management from your own home